- Listen on:
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
51. The Culture of Lifelong Learning
Today’s guest on this episode of The Culture of Things is Dr. Wilma Slenders. She is an expert management consultant with many years of...
50. The Culture of Advisory Boards
In today’s episode - the 50th episode of The Culture of Things, Brendan’s guest is Jo Hanlon. Jo is an expert business coach and...
49. The Culture of Remote Working
Bretton Putter is passionate about company culture and his work has brought him to focus on remote working environments. He is CEO of a...
48. The Culture of The Living Organisation
Brendan’s guest on this episode is Norman Wolfe - founder and CEO of Quantum Leaders and author of the book “The Living Organisation”. Norman...
47. Attracting, Selecting & Retaining High Performers
What factors go into the recruitment process? What makes a good leader? Why does treating candidates with respect matter? These are some of the...
46. The Culture of Thought Leadership
What is thought leadership? What is it that thought leaders are doing, and who decides who is and isn’t a thought leader, anyway? According...