- Listen on:
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
85. The First 100 Days of a New Employee
Have you ever started a job and felt like you were thrown into the deep end all by yourself, or that you were “drinking...
84. Leading Yourself First (The Change Room)
If you can’t lead yourself, how are you going to lead anyone else? This is the core tenet behind former NRL Head Coach Matty...
83. Weapons of Social Seduction (How we make decisions)
“If leaders don’t understand how the human brain works and how people perceive information, they’ll struggle.” That’s a quote from today’s guest, Phill Agnew. ...
82. The Centred Tradie (Mental Health Challenges)
Daniel Gaebler has an ambitious five-year goal – to reduce the number of suicides in Australia to zero. Dan is a Sydney plumber and...
81. Finding Purpose in Your Life
Alex Lee sees purpose as, “The ‘why’s’ and the drive behind everything you do.” It takes some courage to follow your passion and find...
80. Feedback Conversations with Leisa Molloy
Have you received feedback from a leader that was vague, wishy-washy, or perhaps really harsh? Were you upset, confused, or hurt by what they...