- Listen on:
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
86. Mastering Accountability with Dan Cockerell
Are you holding yourself, your employees, and the company “accountable?” Are you “fair but firm?” My guest today is Dan Cockerell, former Vice-President of...
85. The First 100 Days of a New Employee
Have you ever started a job and felt like you were thrown into the deep end all by yourself, or that you were “drinking...
84. Leading Yourself First (The Change Room)
If you can’t lead yourself, how are you going to lead anyone else? This is the core tenet behind former NRL Head Coach Matty...
83. Weapons of Social Seduction (How we make decisions)
“If leaders don’t understand how the human brain works and how people perceive information, they’ll struggle.” That’s a quote from today’s guest, Phill Agnew. ...
82. The Centred Tradie (Mental Health Challenges)
Daniel Gaebler has an ambitious five-year goal – to reduce the number of suicides in Australia to zero. Dan is a Sydney plumber and...
81. Finding Purpose in Your Life
Alex Lee sees purpose as, “The ‘why’s’ and the drive behind everything you do.” It takes some courage to follow your passion and find...